The material on this website may not be duplicated in any fashion and may not be distributed, publicly performed, proxy cached or otherwise used, except with the prior express permission of CircleDreams Investments, LTD. All rights reserved. © CircleDreams Investments, LTD, 2005.
CircleDreams Investments, LTD. provide the following disclaimer regarding websites listed with http://sisterreunion.com and affiliated web sites. The web pages that you may have access to from the http://www.sisterreunion.com and affiliated web sites may contain adult sexually-oriented material that is intended solely for responsible, consenting adults who are fully aware of the nature of the content they are accessing. If you are under the age of eighteen (18) years of age, or under twenty-one (21) years of age in places where 18 years of age is not the age of majority, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED to access or view the web pages of http://www.sisterreunion.com and affiliated web sites.
In an abundance of caution, you are hereby WARNED that the web-pages of http://www.sisterreunion.com and affiliated web sites you may view could contain explicit images, text, graphics, sounds, illustrations, or descriptions of nudity and sexual activity. If you are under the age of eighteen (18) years of age, or under twenty-one (21) years of age in places where eighteen (18) years of age is not the age of majority, or if you are an adult and do not wish to view explicit adult material of a sexually-oriented nature, then you should not access http://www.sisterreunion.com and affiliated web sites.
Before accessing any web pages on http://www.sisterreunion.com and affiliated web sites you must read and agree to each of the provisions of the "personal statement of viewer" listed below. please read each paragraph carefully because you will be required to agree to and affirm each statement.
- I am at least eighteen (18) years of age, or twenty-one (21) years of age if the age of majority in the jurisdiction where You reside, and that I have the legal right to access and view explicit adult material of sexually-oriented adult nature over the Internet.
- The sexually explicit material I am viewing is for my own personal use and I will not expose minors to the material.
- I desire to receive/view sexually explicit material.
- I believe that as an adult it is my inalienable right to receive/view sexually explicit material.
- I believe that sexual acts between consenting adults are neither offensive nor obscene.
- The viewing, reading and downloading of sexually explicit materials, visual, graphic, and sound does not violate the standards of my community, town, city, state or country.
- I am solely responsible for any false disclosures or legal ramifications of viewing, reading or downloading any material in this site. Furthermore this website nor its affiliates will be held responsible for any legal ramifications arising from fraudulent entry into or use of this website.
- I agree that by entering this website, I am
subjecting myself and any business entity of which I have any legal or
equitable interest to the personal jurisdiction of the State of
- I understand the laws of the community where I am accessing or viewing this material, or into which I am downloading this sexually-oriented adult material for my own personal use, and I represent, based upon my personal knowledge and familiarity with the standards of this community, that the sexually-oriented adult material which I have chosen to access, view and/or download is well within the contemporary community standards of acceptance and tolerance of this community.
- I represent that I personally do not find it offensive or objectionable to view, read and/or hear sexually-oriented adult content dealing with, or containing explicit depictions of nudity or sexual activity.
- In the event that any materials contained in these web pages offend me, I represent and agree that I will exit from those web pages immediately.
- I represent and agree that I will follow all standards and laws in the jurisdiction that applies to me.
- I agree that I will not hold CircleDreams Investments, LTD or http://www.sisterreunion.com and affiliated web sites responsible for my viewing or accessing of any materials contained on the http://www.sisterreunion.com and affiliated web sites.
- This warning page constitutes a legal agreement between this website and you and/or any business in which you have any legal or equitable interest. If any portion of this agreement is deemed unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction it shall not affect the enforceability of the other portions of the agreement.
- All images, videos and sounds within this website are non-violent. No one was harmed in the making of any images or videos. All performers on this site are over the age of eighteen (18), and have consented being photographed and/or filmed, have signed model release and provided proof of age, believe it is their right to engage in consensual sexual acts for the entertainment and education of other adults and believe it is your right as an adult to watch them doing what adults do.
- The videos and images in this site are intended to be used by responsible adults as sexual aids, to provide sexual education and to provide sexual entertainment. The images and videos within this website depict real people and their behaviors when placed in fantasy situations. The behavior and actions within are intended only for the world of fantasy and it would be irresponsible to behave or act this way in the real world.
- All performers are given the opportunity to be tested for sexually transmitted diseases at no charge to themselves within a reasonable amount of time before their performance. All activity is arranged and discussed in advance of filming and every effort is made to insure the health and safety of the performers and to ensure that their performance is a pleasant and enjoyable experience.
- I have read and fully understand the above agreement, and I affirm and swear that viewing/downloading/receiving sexually explicit materials does not violate the standards of your community, that you won't make any of the materials available to minors in any form, that you believe it is your constitutional right to view these materials, that you are wholly liable for any legal ramifications that may arise for your receiving or viewing of these materials and that I am over the age of eighteen(18) years of age or the age of twenty-one (21) if the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you live is not eighteen(18) years of age, and have the legal right to access and view explicit adult material of sexually-oriented adult nature over the Internet.
I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE USE, ACCESSING AND VIEWING OF MATERIALS ON THE WWW.SISTERREUNION.COM AND AFFILIATED WEB SITES IS ENTIRELY AT MY OWN RISK. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE WWW.SISTERREUNION.COM AND AFFILIATED WEB SITES WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, ARE DISCLAIMED BY CircleDreams Investments, LTD. AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL CircleDreams Investments, LTD AND WWWW.SISTERREUNION.COM AND AFFILIATED WEB SITES BE HELD LIABLE TO ANY USER ON ACCOUNT OF THAT USER'S USE OR MISUSE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES AVAILABLE THEREIN. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO PREVENT RECOVERY OF DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, AND EXEMPLARY DAMAGES.
- I represent that I have reviewed and understand all of the representations set forth in this Personal Statement.
I AGREE I DISAGREE
CircleDreams Investments, LTD. has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to our members' privacy. The following discloses our information-gathering and dissemination practices for this website and affiliate websites. Our website and affiliate websites occasionally use an order form from its members to request information, products and services. We collect visitors' contact information like their email address. Contact information from the order form is used to send orders, information about our company and promotional material from us to our members. The customer's contact information is also used to get in touch with the member when necessary. Users may unsubscribe from future mailings by e-mail at support@staff@circledreams .com.
CircleDreams Investments, LTD. Membership Agreement
YOU MUST READ AND AGREE to the terms and conditions of this Membership Agreement (the "Agreement") before You can become an active member of CircleDreams and affiliated web sites and receive a CircleDreams' Membership ID. By applying for a CircleDream Membership ID You agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this Membership Agreement. These terms and conditions will continue in effect throughout your membership and after any termination, cancellation or expiration. Please read each of these terms and conditions carefully because they will be legally binding on you if you chose to obtain a CircleDream ID. The parties to this Agreement are You, the Member (hereafter "You", "Your" or "Member"), and CircleDreams Investments, LTD. (hereafter the "Company"), the owner of CircleDreams and affiliated sites.
1. Member acknowledges, represents and warrants that, acceptance of the benefits, rights and privileges afforded to Member by the CircleDreams and affiliated sites Membership are fair and adequate consideration to contractually bind the Member to the terms and conditions herein set forth and as may, from time to time, be amended.
2. Member acknowledges and is aware that upon approval of a CircleDreams or affiliated Sites' Application, the applicant becomes a CircleDreams member (subject to all the terms and conditions set forth herein) and shall obtain a CircleDreams Membership ID which will, for the period of time for which the Member has enrolled and for which Member has paid, enable the Member to access www.circledreams.com and affiliated web sites. All representations, warranties, acknowledgements and agreements by Member, as set forth in this Agreement, shall continue in force throughout the term of the CircleDreams membership.
3. Member acknowledges and is aware that the use of the CircleDreams' Membership ID will permit the Member to access websites which may contain materials that are not suitable for minors including, but not limited to, sexually explicit adult oriented materials, depictions and descriptions of graphic nudity, simulated or actual sexual acts, auto eroticism and homosexuality (herein referred to as "Materials").
4. Member acknowledges that he or she is aware of the following: that all materials including messages and other communications contained in the websites are intended for distribution exclusively to consenting adults in locations where the materials, messages and other communications contained within or accessible through the adult websites do not violate any community standards or any federal, state or local law or regulation of the United States or any other country. No person under the age of eighteen (18) or twenty-one (21) in places were eighteen (18) years of age is not the age of majority, may directly or indirectly view or possess any of the contents of the websites, or place any orders for goods or services advertised at, or in the website.
5. Member hereby acknowledges and represents that he or she knows and understands that the materials presented at, or accessible from the adult websites include explicit visual, audio and textual depictions and descriptions of nudity and sexual activities, including without limitation, heterosexual, bi-sexual, homosexual and transsexual activities of an explicit sexual nature; that member is familiar with materials of this kind; that member is not offended by such materials; and that by agreeing to these terms and conditions member is warranting to the Company that he or she is intentionally and knowingly seeking access to such explicit sexual materials for his or her own personal viewing.
6. Member represents and warrants to Company that Member's acceptance of a CircleDreams ID and/or purchase of a circledreams.com and affiliated web sites on the terms and conditions set forth herein constitutes an unequivocal request to receive sexually explicit material via access to the adult websites and Member makes the following statements and representations to the Company (and which are relied upon by Company) as a material inducement to issue a CircleDream's Membership and/or ID to Member:
"UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY, I SWEAR/AFFIRM THAT AS
OF THIS MOMENT, I AM AN ADULT, AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE (21 IN AL, MS, NE,
WY, AND ANY OTHER LOCATION WHERE 18 IS NOT THE AGE OF MAJORITY). I PROMISE
THAT I WILL NOT PERMIT ANY PERSON(S) UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE (21 IN AL, MS, NE,
WY, AND ANY OTHER LOCATION WHERE 18 IS NOT THE AGE OF MAJORITY) TO HAVE
ACCESS TO ANY OF THE MATERIALS CONTAINED WITHIN THE ADULT WEB SITES. I
UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN I GAIN ACCESS TO THE WEB SITES, I WILL BE EXPOSED TO
VISUAL IMAGES, VERBAL DESCRIPTIONS, AND AUDIO SOUNDS OF A SEXUAL ACTIVITY. I
AM VOLUNTARILY CHOOSING TO DO SO, BECAUSE I WANT TO VIEW, READ AND/OR HEAR
THE VARIOUS MATERIALS WHICH ARE AVAILABLE, FOR MY PERSONAL ENJOYMENT,
INFORMATION AND/OR EDUCATION. MY CHOICE IS A MANIFESTATION OF MY
INTEREST IN SEXUAL MATTERS, WHICH, I BELIEVE, IS BOTH HEALTHY AND NORMAL AND
WHICH, IN MY EXPERIENCE, IS GENERALLY SHARED BY AVERAGE ADULTS IN MY
COMMUNITY. I AM FAMILIAR WITH THE STANDARDS IN MY COMMUNITY REGARDING THE
ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH SEXUALLY ORIENTED MATERIALS, AND THE MATERIALS I EXPECT TO
ENCOUNTER AND ACCESS THROUGH THEADULT WEBSITES ARE WITHIN THOSE STANDARDS IN
MY JUDGMENT; THAT THE AVERAGE ADULT IN MY COMMUNITY ACCEPTS THE VIEWING
AND ACCESSING OF SUCH MATERIALS BY WILLING ADULTS IN CIRCUMSTANCES SUCH AS
THIS WHICH OFFER REASONABLE INSULATION FROM THE MATERIALS FOR MINORS AND
UNWILLING ADULTS; AND THAT THE AVERAGE ADULT IN MY COMMUNITY WOULD NOT FIND
SUCH MATERIALS TO APPEAL TO A PRURIENT INTEREST OR TO BE PATENTLY OFFENSIVE.
I FURTHER REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT I HAVE NOT NOTIFIED ANY GOVERNMENTAL
AGENCY, INCLUDING THE
7. Company represents and agrees that except in response to legal process, Company will not disclose, disseminate, sell, lease or transfer any private information provided to it by Member to any third parties. Otherwise, all data, information, compilations, statistical analyses, profiles, membership history and transaction records are the sole and absolute property of Company.
9. In the event that a is issued, all s will be made by crediting the credit card that was used to make the original purchase. No s will be made by cash or check.
10. Member acknowledges and is aware that the price of the service provided by the Company is as quoted at time of purchase and that transactions are created, authorized and settled through the Company's accounts in United States Dollars for these amounts but that these transactions may be conducted at the Company's banks either within or outside of the United States. In the event that a transaction occurs at one of the Company's banks not in the United States, the Member acknowledges that the Member's card issuing bank may charge a fee for the this transaction. The Company does not benefit from these additional fees nor do we authorize, request or initiate these fees. They are charged at the sole discretion of the Member's card issuing bank.
11. Your Obligations, Duties, Representations and Warranties. You hereby acknowledge and agree that Company's willingness to enter into this Agreement is based on various material representations, warranties and guarantees made by you and relied upon by Company, as set forth in detail in this paragraph:
11.1 Member represents and warrants that, in the event Member accesses any Materials, that Member will not use the Materials in any unlawful manner, will not display or transmit the Materials to, or allow access of the Materials by, minors, except where such display, transmission or access is permitted by law.
11.2 Member represents and warrants that, in the event Member accesses any Materials, that Member will not use the Materials in any manner inconsistent with, or in violation of the intellectual property rights of the Company.
11.3 Member will not publish, disclose, disseminate or otherwise permit any other person to use his/her CircleDreams or affiliated sites Membership ID.
11.5 Member agrees not to remove any proprietary notices or designations of ownership from any Materials that Member has accessed from this website at any time.
11.6 Member agrees not to make any commercial use of any Materials that Member has accessed from this website without the prior express written authorization from the Company.
11.7 Member agrees not to permit other individuals to directly or indirectly use or view any Materials that Member has accessed from this website without the prior express written authorization from the Company.
11.8 Member agrees not to modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any Materials that Member has accessed from this website without the prior express written authorization from the Company.
11.9 Member agrees not to make copies or create derivative works based on any Materials that Member has accessed from this website without the prior express written authorization from the Company.
11.10 Member agrees not to rent, lease, or transfer any rights to any Materials that Member has accessed from this website without the prior express written authorization from the Company.
11.11 Member agrees not to make any other
unauthorized use of any Materials that Member has accessed from this website
without the prior express written authorization from the Company.
13. Members are responsible for providing all personal computer and communications equipment necessary to gain access to the website and affiliate websites. Access to and use of the website is through the use of a unique. Each Member must keep his/her CircleDreams ID strictly confidential. Sharing Your unique CircleDreams ID with another individual is strictly prohibited and shall entitle the Company to immediately terminate your membership without notice or reimbursement of any kind.
14. You acknowledge that You understand that Company cannot ensure nor does it make any representations or warranties regarding the security or privacy of information that You voluntarily provide through the Internet and Your email messages, and therefore that You release Company, its managers, officers, directors, employees and representatives from any and all liability in connection with the use or misuse of such information by other parties;
14.2 Disclaimer and Limitations On Company's Liability. The Materials on the web sites utilizing CircleDreams Investments, LTD and its websites, and all services provided to You by Company are provided on an "AS IS" basis without any express or implied warranty of any kind. No warranty is made by Company, or should be implied, regarding any information, services, Materials or products provided by Company, and Company hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, including without limitation: any warranties as to the availability, accuracy, or content of Materials, information, products, or services websites; any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Some states do not allow exclusions of an implied warranty, so this disclaimer may not apply to You and You may have other legal rights that vary from state to state or by jurisdiction.
14.3 Company does not guaranty or warrant the compatibility of the Member's equipment, computer or software, including but not limited to, the type of computer, computer configuration, browser software, other software, or online service.
14.4 In the event that the Company, its owners, managers. officers, employees or agents, are found liable for any failure to perform, error, omission, interruption, defect delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure or under any other cause or action, said liability shall be strictly limited to the amount of membership fee paid by or on behalf of the Member to Company for the preceding month. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to You.
14.5 Under no circumstances and under no cause of action or legal theory, shall Company, its suppliers, licensees, resellers, or other Members, or their suppliers, licensees, resellers or Members be liable to You or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages of any character including, without limitation, damages for loss goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, any interruption in service or inability of Member to access this website and affiliate websites due to technical difficulties or failure of the internet, world wide web, phone lines, switching or any other causes beyond its control, or any and all other commercial damages resulting from accessing, viewing or using any use of Materials of a participating web site even if, in any such case, Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
14.6 Company shall in no event be liable to YOU or any third party for any loss resulting from any failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement because of acts of God, nature, any government agency(ies), war, civil disturbance, labor disputes or shortages, electrical or mechanical breakdowns, inability or refusal of a common carrier to provide communications capabilities, or any other cause beyond Company's direct control, including but not limited to, the issuance of an injunction or seizure order by a court of competent jurisdiction prohibiting Company from carrying on its day-to-day operations as contemplated under this Agreement or an order by any regulatory, administrative, judicial or legislative body, which shall temporarily suspend or permanently terminate Company's ability to provide YOU with services pursuant to this Agreement.
14.7 You agree that as a Member you shall not, under any circumstances, have the right to transfer or assign your CircleDreams membership or membership ID to any other person or entity, and that any attempted transfer or assignment of a membership ID shall be void and shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions on Your part. Your further agree that the Company, may at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice to you, transfer or assign Your membership and any or all of its rights and/or obligations hereunder in its free, sole, and unfettered discretion at any time, to an affiliated or non-affiliated Company.
14.8 This Agreement is not for the benefit of any third party, and shall not be deemed to grant any right or remedy to any third party whether or not referred to in this Agreement.
15. Governing Law; Arbitration; Jurisdiction And Venue. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws and judicial decisions of the State of California and the United States as applied to agreements between California state residents entered into and to be performed within the State of California, except as governed by Federal law. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded.
16. Any and all disputes as to the
interpretation of or any performance under this Agreement which are not first
resolved informally, shall be determined by binding arbitration in Los
Angeles, California, in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration
Association. The final award in any such arbitration proceeding
shall be subject to entry as a judgment by any court of competent
jurisdiction, provided that such judgment does not conflict with the terms
and provisions hereof. The jurisdiction of the arbitrator with respect to
legal matters shall be limited only by the statutory and common law of the
16.1 Nothing in this paragraph shall preclude Company from seeking and obtaining any injunctive relief or other provisional remedy available in a court of law, including, specifically, Company's right to prejudgment attachment and expedited discovery. In addition to the foregoing, the parties hereto hereby agree that as part of the consideration for this Agreement, they waive the right to a trial by jury for any dispute arising between them that is in any way related to the subject matter of this Agreement, provided that the arbitration provisions of this paragraph are waived or are otherwise inapplicable. Should any legal fees, costs, or other expenses be incurred by any party to enforce this arbitration and jury waiver provision, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover such legal fees, costs, or other expenses without regard to whether such party prevails in the underlying case.
16.2 Notwithstanding the foregoing, if for
any reason any matter or dispute arising under this Agreement is not resolved
by binding Arbitration, or if any of the proceedings or decisions of the
Arbitration must be enforced by a court of competent jurisdiction, Member
agrees that in case of any litigation regarding this Agreement or the various
subject matters hereof, that the venue for such litigation shall be,
depending on by the subject matter of the dispute, either the Municipal Court
of Los Angeles, California, the Superior Court of the County of
Los Angeles, or the United States District Court for the Central District of
California, Western Division. Licensee hereby consents and stipulates to the
jurisdiction of the Courts of the State of
17. In case any one or more of the provisions contained in this Agreement shall for any reason be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other provision hereof, and this Agreement shall be construed as if such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision(s) had never been included
18. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
19. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement in any one instance shall not be deemed or construed to be a waiver of such term or condition for any similar instance in the future of any subsequent breach hereof.
CIRCLEDREAMS'S NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been violated in any way, please send written Notification to CircleDreams Investments, LTD.'s Agent as follows:
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification: CircleDreams
Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should be Sent:
E-mail Address of Designated Agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be effective, the Notification must include the following:
of an exclusive right that is
copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification,
representative list of such works at
infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and
information reasonably sufficient to
permit the service provider to locate the material;
Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an
electronic mail address at which the
complaining party may be contacted;
in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the
perjury, that the Complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an
exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of the written Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 6 above:
A. CircleDreams Investments, LTD. will remove or disable access to the material that is
alleged to be infringing;
CircleDreams Investments, LTD will forward the written Notification to such alleged
C. CircleDreams Investments, LTD will take reasonable steps to promptly notify the Subscriber that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
COUNTER NOTIFICATION FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT:
disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or
access to it was disabled;
material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the
material to be removed or disabled;
Subscriber consents to the jurisdiction
in which the address is located, or if the Subscriber's address is outside of the United
States, for any judicial district in which the Service Provider may be found, and that the
Subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or
an agent of such person.
Upon receipt of a Counter Notification containing the information as outlined in 1 through 4 above:
CircleDreams Investments, LTD. will promptly provide
the Complaining Party with a copy of the Counter Notification;
B. CircleDreams Investments, LTD. will inform the Complaining Party that it will replace the
removed material or cease disabling
access to it within ten (10) business days;
C. CircleDreams Investments, LTD. will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to the material within ten (10) to fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the Counter Notification, provided CircleDreams Investments, LTD. Designated Agent has not received notice from the Complaining Party that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain Subscriber from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on Service Provider's network or system.
International Payment Processing